Ing. Branislav Gerzo [IBG], on Tuesday, November 2, 2004 at 16:50
(+0100) made these points:

IBG> I'm using LWP::Parallel and it works good for me. But I have one
IBG> curious problem - I want change PUA agent for every request. But I

so, maybe I have comlicated question, so no one answer me. Brano, try
look at Parallel::ForkManager, maybe this help you :)

--

 ...m8s, cu l8r, Brano.

[URA redneck if you entertain your friends with tapes of bowling.]

-=x=-
Skontrolované antivírovým programom NOD32