Below is my script that read the content of flow
directory..I want to delete each file after
reading..But it failed...What's the problem?...can
anyone help me ...

#!/usr/bin/perl

use strict;
use warnings;
use DBI;
use DBD::mysql;

my $dir="/flow/";
my @files;
my $file;
my $record;
my @log;
my $packet;
my $counter = 0;
my $file_array;
my @flow;
my @line;
my $sth;

opendir(FILE, $dir) || die("Cannot open directory");
@files= readdir(FILE);
closedir(FILE);

foreach $file(@files)
{
        unless ( ($file eq ".flow") || ($file eq "..") )
        {

                print "\n$file\n";

        }
unlink($file) || warn "having trouble deleting $file:
$!";
}

Regards

Roime