Ian Harisay wrote:

Hi All,

Hello,

Can anyone direct me to a Perl/MySQL shopping cart solution? I would

Click Cart Pro is excellent!

like to use Authorize.net or Verisign as my gateway. Since this is off
topic, please reply directly to me. I don't want to clutter the list with this subject.

I don't think its clutter to discuss excellent Perl programs via the list :)

We use Click Cart Pro for our ecommerce package:

See the "Ecommerce" option at:

 http://www.jupiterhost.net/signup.pl

for details and a link to more info and eventually theri site.

Interchange is very excellent also:

 http://www.icdevgroup.org/

HTH :)

Lee.M - JupiterHost.Net