Do you have a '1;' at the end of your 'second_script.pl'?

-----Original Message-----
From: John Bruin [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tuesday, November 16, 2004 5:03 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Called script does not return a true value?

I have a perl script that calls another perl script. Originally it was one
big script but then I decided to split it into 2. It works fine but was
wondering what the following error message refers to:

"second_script.pl did not return a true value at first_script.pl line 235"

This message is generated irrespective of whether I use "use warnings" and
"use strict"

First_script
Use warnings;
Use strict;