On Fri, 3 Dec 2004, Siegfried Heintze wrote:

> This URL (below) does not seem to be describing a perl module. What is this
> module describing? What uses the [%+ perl code -%] syntax? I'd like to put
> some text in my application but I don't understand these plugins.
>
> http://search.cpan.org/~abw/Template-Toolkit-2.14/lib/Template/Plugin/GD/Text.pm

As the URL hints, it's a plugin for the Template::Toolkit framework.

There's a web site about it, with copious documentation:

  <http://www.template-toolkit.org/>
  <http://www.template-toolkit.org/docs.html>

There's also an O'Reilly book:

  <http://www.oreilly.com/catalog/perltt/>

And if you're going to be using it much, it has the usual mailing lists:

  <http://www.template-toolkit.org/info.html#lists>

--
Chris Devers