Hi all

would any know of a link, or doc etc as to how I can get perl to work
with apache (CGI)

This is section of my apache conf file:
===================================
<VirtualHost xyz>
     DocumentRoot /home/abc/xyz
     ScriptAlias /cgi-bin/ /home/abc/cgi-bin/
     AccessFileName a.htaccess
     User abc
     Group abc
     ErrorLog /var/log/apache/qaz.log
     CustomLog /var/log/apache/qaz-access.log common
</VirtualHost>

I have lall the files in the correct place they are all owned by ther user and group "abc"

Reading the index.html in "/home/abc/xyz"  is not a problem
But when its time to click a link that executes the perl script then it
all falls over.

I am using htaccess file, only thing is that in the conf file I made it
a.htaccess.

In my apache log files, I keep getting this:
[Mon Dec  6 17:51:35 2004] [error] [client 192.168.111.214] Premature
end of script headers: /home/abc/cgi-bin/xyz/scripts/agent/logon.pl

If anyone could be of any assistants, it would be so appreciated.

Kind Regards and thanks in advance
Brent Clark