Bob,

I have tried both lines:
 my $title = XML::RSS::Parser->ns_qualify('title',$feed->rss_namespace_uri);
and
 my $title = $p->ns_qualify('title',$feed->rss_namespace_uri);

I will try and make sure everything that is installed is up-to-date,
then I will contact the author as my next step and then send the
result on to the list for archiving.

Thanks for the tip,
Craig

--
Primer:
   Shane Carruth: It's about some engineers that are trying to build a