> I'm working on a program with some 433 lines of perl code.
> Some where in the course of editing today I've run up on an error that
> I need some way to debug.

Well .. perhaps this is $DEITY's way of telling that having a single
scope block that is 433 lines long is a bad idea.

One of the unspeakable horrors that was thrust upon me in my current
job, was a chunk of 7,467 lines of code that is one enormous
if/elsif/elsif/elsif/elsif/ block.  Now it is 287 subs and a %dispatch
table.

        Lawrence Statton - [EMAIL PROTECTED] s/aba/c/g
Computer  software  consists of  only  two  components: ones  and
zeros, in roughly equal proportions.   All that is required is to
sort them into the correct order.