From: "Debbie McNerney" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Monday, December 13, 2004 10:48 PM
Subject: Simple question

Hi

I have a simple question but I cannot find how to do this. I have a cgi
script using perl. The purpose of the script is to parse the contents of an
html form and to generate a simple email alert and send it to the
appropriate email (filled in on the form).

It's the contents of the email I am writing this post about. I can create a
very simple email shown below. But I would like to make this a bit better by
bolding the catagorys. Here's an example below

Customer Name: dkdkd

Publication Date: fddf

DeLand PS Sales Rep: dfd

I would like to bold the 'Customer Name:'; Publication Date:; DeLand PS Rep:

What is the command I would use to do this?

Thanks!
--
Debbie McNerney, Digital Pre-Press Mgr.
The News-Journal