From: Nicolay Vasiliev [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, December 16, 2004 10:14 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Resetting of the dataset

Hello there!

I have some dataset got by the executing of some query. For example:

my $sth = $dbh->prepare('select * from sometable');
$sth->execute();

Going through this dataset by $sth->fetchrow_array() I need to go back inside this proccess. Sorry, but I have no idea how can I do this. How can I reset this dataset to move to the first record?

TIA.