On Mon, 20 Dec 2004, Octavian Rasnita wrote:

> I have tried to install Gd using the following:
>
> perl -MCPAN -e "install Gd;"

Perl modules are case sensitive.

Foo.pm and FOO.pm are different modules (or would be, if they existed.)

Fix the case of the module you're installing and it should work.

> And BTW. I hope I won't need to install a C compiler, then download Gd
> tarball, and compile it manually....

You may well need a C compiler. I've never used it on Windows, but I
understand that some people have luck using Cygwin's gcc/make toolkit to
build modules like this. For that matter, you may just be able to find
this module itself in Cygwin's catalog...

--
Chris Devers