Hi guys... Iīd like to ask you a question. Some of you might have
encountered something like this... Iīm creating a web interface using CGI
library so that the user enter a data in the textfield, i put these values
into some variables and use them in the system... for example... I type
the new date and the script executes the date command with that value
typed in the textfield... but I just canīt get it done... If I give fixed
value to the variable, it works fine... but in the same script of the CGI,
it doesnīt...
Please, help me!

Thanks!