Sandy Santra wrote:
Hi, this is just a test. I've been having a lot of problems posting to this list, as I keep getting the following message (even though I'm sending a text message):
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:
ezmlm-reject: fatal: Sorry, I don't accept messages of MIME Content-Type 'text/html' (#5.2.3)

This is correct. Please do not send HTML formatted messages to the list. Your mail application should provide an option to send plain text. You should always send plain text; HTML messages can be too easily misused for malicious purposes, not all mail readers understand HTML foramatted messages, etc. That is why it is considered bad etiquete and disallowed by most sensible list admins. It's also why I have filters set on my personal inboxes to send Content-Type: text/html (and most Content-Type: multipart) straight to the junk folder.

Randy.