GMane Python wrote:
Hello all

Hello,

  I'm absolutely new to PERL -- actually, I'm using it for exactly 1 project
I'm mostly through.  On Netware's v5.8 of PERL, I have basically a loop, a
while 1==1 { <stuff> }.  On Netware, I can't break out of this with CTRL-C.
CTRL-D, etc.  I'd like to put a check inside the loop to see if 'break' key
was pressed.  Can someone please tell me how to do this?

Novell has a news group at:
news://developer-forums.novell.com/novell.devsup.perl that may be able to answer your question. (I haven't used Netware in a looong time.)

John -- use Perl; program fulfillment