i don't know if there are modules or functions that would do it all
bhind the scenes, but at the "worst", just write everything you want
to store to variables and write them in a standard mysql "insert"
query.

you may want to "use CGI qw(:all)" rather than limit yourself to
CGI::Session (that's from memory, the syntax may not be exact).