That looks like a pirated copy of one of O'Reilly's bookshelf CDs.

Thank you for pointing this out. I have been an O'Reilly customer on all things Unix and Perl and was shocked to see the online collection. In fact when I visited the site, I was greeted by a pop up banner in what looked like Russian to me. Attempting to close it only led to an all Russian chat site.

URL had ua in it so it must be Ukraine?

alfred,