David Garamond [DG], on Monday, January 31, 2005 at 11:00 (+0700)
contributed this to our collective wisdom:

DG> I do have all three modules (Crypt::SSLeay, Net::SSLeay,
DG> IO::Socket::Perl) installed, but still can't get https:// through an
DG> http proxy. LWP::UserAgent would immediately return a response object
DG> with code 501. I can access https:// URLs directly (without a proxy) and
DG> get http:// URLs using proxy though.

your proxy have to support SSL, so try to do that with:
213.46.246.134
155.229.204.25
66.255.117.66

all on port 80. Also, you have to properly set up proxy to UserAgent,
for example:

$ua->proxy(['http', 'https'] => "http://213.46.246.134:80";);

--

 ...m8s, cu l8r, Brano.

[Why don't blondes play frisbee? It hurts their teeth when they catch
it.]