Hi All,

I have an perl script that reads cookies. In one system it is able to
read the cookies properly. But the same is not working in another
system. Browsers and their versions are same in both systems. I even set
the browser properties same in both the systems.

Then I printed the environment variables in that script. The variable
HTTP_COOKIE is printed in first system but not in the other system
(where it is not able to read the cookies).

What could be the reason for this? Any help in this is greatly
appreciated.

Thanks & Regards,
Mallik.