Hi,

I have installed MySQL 4.1.1 under Windows 2000, and I have checked to also
include the development files, the C libraries, etc, but after trying to
connect to an existing database, I got the following error:

DBI connect('database=presa;host=localhost','root',...) failed: Client does
not support authentication protocol requested by server; consider upgrading
MySQL client at D:\web\p\scripts\my.pl line 4

Do you have any idea what could be the problem?

Thank you.