Have you installed Crypt::SSLeay for https:// ?
Could you print the header at least with your code?

----- Original Message ----- From: "Peter Rabbitson" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <beginners@perl.org>
Sent: Thursday, February 24, 2005 11:45 AM
Subject: WWW::Mechanize java navigation

Hello list. I had very good luck using the WWW::Mechanize object for various
automated data collectors until I stumbled over
http://www.mymerchantview.net. As you can imagine the problems begin when I
do my first ->follow_link after which the script blows with something about
unsupported java. What can I use that would be as functional as
WWW::Mechanize while at the same time compatible with the site mentioned
above. It would be more than appreciated if somebody can submit along a few
lines of code showing a "click" on the 'Log In' tab, a "click" on 'Continue'
over at the next page and submittal of three types of authentication info on
the successive screen.

Thanks everyone.

Peter