On Wed, 02 Mar 2005 13:31:02 -0500, Wiggins d'Anconia
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Kevin Old wrote:
> This is probably going to take a bit more info. Why would there be two
> extensions?  Unless you have some rules to locate double extensions this
> is probably going to be difficult, because of arbitrary filenames,
> 'wiggins.dan.con.org.pdf' ....

Thanks for your help with the other parts of my script!  I figured
this would need more of an explanation.  I have a web application that
"regular" users are uploading files converted from Word/Excel into
PDF's to the web server.  I'd like to build in some checking to
prevent the double naming (i.e. Converted.doc.pdf).

Thanks for your help!!!

Kevin
--
Kevin Old