Hi All,
   Maybe this is OT , I am sorry for that.

   I have a specific email application , where I want to check if a
particular id exists or not in a file.
    Since this happens at real time I want the application to be as fast
as possible.
    I am currently using DB_File hash, but that seems to be unnecessary
because DB_File hashes are for checking key value pairs, but my
requirement is just to find if a key exists.

Also note that my Hash list will be a really long list,but relatively
static ( No frequent additions/deletions  expected )

Thanks
Ram