>>> Jeff 'japhy' Pinyan <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> 10/03/2005 11:03:57 am >>>

>You can release a module in the same hierarchy.
Time::Period::Extended,
>for example.

Would this mean that I make a new file, Time/Period/Extended.pm,
package Time::Period::Extended, which just does a "use Time::Period" and
then lists that module as a prerequisite in the README / Makefile?  And
then I just write my module to act kind of like an interface to the
original?

Hmm, that gets me to thinking that it's too bad the original isn't
object-oriented, as then I could do this pretty simply.  Maybe rewriting
the bugger isn't such a bad idea...

Jeff Eggen
IT Programmer Analyst
Saskatchewan Government Insurance
Ph (306) 751-1795
email [EMAIL PROTECTED]
solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed.  If
you are not the named addressee, please notify the sender immediately by e-mail
if you have received this e-mail by mistake and delete this e-mail from your
system. If you are not the intended recipient you are notified that using,
disclosing, copying or distributing the contents of this information is
strictly prohibited.