I'm a little new at PDF manipulation in Perl and I'm
not completely convinced that what I want to do is
even possible. Basically what i want to do is take a
multi-page PDF file and insert a footer onto the
bottom of every page along with sequential page
numbers. I've been tinkering with the PDF::API2
module, which looks promising but which appears to be
a little slim on documentation. Can someone point me
in the right direction on this?

Thanks a lot,
Alex