Hi,

I would like to create Windows applications with a standard Windows GUI.
I have seen that the applications created using ActiveState PerlTray use a
standard Win32 GUI, but I would like to create a common Windows program that
also has other simple controls like input boxes, radio buttons, lists, combo
boxes, maybe even menus.

I would like to use some standard libraries for creating that GUI, and not
Tk, because Tk is not accessible for the blind.

Thank you very much for any tips.

Teddy