I get a strange error in one of my cgi's. The cgi works fine "almost" always, but from time to time I get an error:

The cgi collect information from a wap (WML) form and sends it into params using the HTTP POST method. Well, the problem is that from time to time the server receives "gost" content in one of these params. I mean that the content of the param does not match the content of the input field, in fact it is nothing to do with it.