Howdy -

Did a simple browser search for "swig AND perl" and came up with quite a few
hits on computer-related subjects.  The first hit was to
"http://www.swig.org/papers/Perl98/swigperl.htm";, so I'd suggest going to
www.swig.org and rummaging around.  Afraid I don't know anything about the
subject though.

HTH -