On Mon, 2 May 2005, Siegfried Heintze wrote:

> What the heck is going on here? I understand the "use" statements, but the
> subsequent statements baffle me.

It looks to me like the LWP::UserAgent module is being subclassed.

The other way to do this would be to write a proper package declaration
of your own, but this has more or less the same effect, and all inline,
so it makes sense for the problem at hand.

If this topic is unfamiliar, this might be a good time to start looking
at OO Perl, in a book like _Perl Objects, References, and Modules_ (aka
"Learning Perl II") or _Object-Oriented Perl_.

--
Chris Devers      [EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://devers.homeip.net:8080/blog/

np: 'Coin-Operated Boy (Live)'