Hello,

I have the following find/grep line running just fine from a telnet
prompt on the server. I'm trying to include this line into a web app
using CFEXECUTE (ColdFusion) but can't get it to work. I know that a
compiled perl script would work since I'm already using some previously
written ones.

How could I do the following in Perl? I'm searing the directory
d:\mywork and all sub-directories within for all the files with a .txt
file extension and within those files for the match of "000;"

find D:\mywork -name '*.txt' -exec grep '000;' '{}' \; -print"

Help.