All,

I have done some reading and know there are various way to do this, but
want to if there is an ideal way to call a non local perl script.
I know it probably matters what one is doing, but in my case all I want to
do is print the data from one script to the FH of another.
The ways I know about are

   do 'FILE' ;
   use lib ".../..../....";
   require ".../..../.../"
   use IPC::open
      open(MYSCRIPT, "foo arg1 $otherargs |" ) or die"$!";
      scalar=<MYSCRIPT>;
      close (MYSCRIPT);

 isn't use and require the OO way?

thx...