Although you can do that, it seems like you didn't investigate why the line
was present to begin with. I assume that it had some use initially. As
Wiggins suggested, I would look at the source of the actual web page that is
being submbitted.

Occasionally, I automate web page submissions via LWP. I find that if I use
the Ethereal packet sniffer, I am able to recreate the entire submission
without error. Sometimes I overlook a variable or parameter.

Ethereal is the best sniffer I have ever used and it's free:
http://www.ethereal.com/.

-ZO

news:[EMAIL PROTECTED]