I was wondering how people approach problems that call for some of teh code to be generated on teh fly. I think a simple example would be a program for a teacher that imports a file, students.txt and produces a tk form with each students name and a pull down menu with the 5 possible grades for the school: a,b,c,d,f. Could this be done in one program? My current skills would lead me towards making a meta program that would import the text file and loop over it generating the tk code wich would be outputted in the form of a different script that was tailored to the list, but this seems rather impractical. I find myself doing this quite often though, so I thougth I would get others advice on it. Thank you. ~Erithid