Hello,

I have an XML file that I need to import to a database, however, searching
CPAN for XML brings up a lot of stuff.  I don't know what I need to know.
:(

What module should I use for something simple like the following data?

Can someone provide an example, or direct me to some good docs with
working examples.  I tried XML::Parser but even the example didn't work,
and the little docs it has makes no sense to me.

If I could get the data into some form of variables, I can do the DB parts.

Cheers.

<device>
        <drv></drv>
        <event>I</event>