Hi All,

 I am writing a script (needless to mention that it is
in perl :)), that would read an excel file and save a
copy of one of the sheet as another excel file and do
processing on it. (Adding formats..etc). Can u please
tell me which would be the best module to handle this.
I have searched the CPAN and there were lots of
modules related to writing to excel file.
 Please let me know to proceed...

Thanks in advance.
Alok