I know this has been asked for millions of time, but I searched google
for the entire day but did not get an answer, instead I found millions
of ppl who have the same problem as I am. The problem is simple:
1. The same code runs well on command line
2. When Running on Tomcat, the html file gives such error:
Software error:
Can't connect to MySQL database: Can't create TCP/IP socket (10106)
3. OS is Windows XP
4. I am pretty sure that Tomcat, Perl interpreter, MySQL runs well seperately.

I don't know what to do and since it is a joint question of 3
softwares, I'm gonna
send it to the three maillist and see finally if anybody could give
correct answers to it. Thanks

Regards,
Robert.