Platform: Windows
Version: Active State v5.8.36 build number 811

Is there a way to find out the creation date (or burn date) of a cd-rw
disc? I tried using things like $burndate = (stat("."))[9], but on windows
there is no current directory entry for CD media, it always returns an old
date like 1980-1-1.

I've also looked into Win32::DriveInfo, but it doesn't have any way to
report the date a CD was created either.

I have only found one command line tool that shows the cd creation date
but it doesn't use standard output so I can't redirect its output to perl
for processing.

I am trying to read the creation date off of CDs burned in the Joliet File
System.  Thank You - Aaron S. Huber ([EMAIL PROTECTED])