Thomas Bätzler [TB], on Monday, June 6, 2005 at 12:07 (+0200 )
contributed this to our collective wisdom:

TB> What happens is that your page has javascript: links embedded.

TB> URI.pm tries to load URI::javascript, but it's not there. Since
TB> URI.pm considers this a non-fatal error, it does not die. However,
TB> the $@ variable remains set. When you die() later in your code,
TB> you are shown that message.

TB> So, is this a bug in WWW::Mechanize? Well, the WWW::Mechanize
TB> FAQ has the following to say on JavaScript:

TB> "JavaScript is entirely client-based, and WWW::Mechanize is a client
TB> that doesn't understand JavaScript."

thanks a lot for nice explanation, this is exactly how reply should
looks for begginers like me, I give you ++ :)

I didn't know about non-fatal errors <-> die;

Thanks a lot again.

--

How do you protect mail on web? I use http://www.2pu.net

[OFFLINE 1.50  "Mary had a little RAM - about a MEG or so.]