I whole heartedly agree!

top post rules!

Derek B. Smith
OhioHealth IT
UNIX / TSM / EDM Teams

             "Ryan Frantz"
             <[EMAIL PROTECTED]
             med-llc.com>                                               To
                                       "Wiggins d'Anconia"
             06/09/2005 04:13          <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>,
             PM                        <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
                                                                        cc
                                       <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>,
                                       <beginners@perl.org>
                                                                   Subject
                                       RE: host id

Sure, don't top-post.  But then who's gonna bother to scroll to the end
of the email as the thread gets longer?  Many users don't even realize
that there is a reply in bottom-posted emails.  Bottom-posting ignores
the natural behavior of most users.

Another example of human behavior (top vs. bottom):

Q: Where's the first place your eyes take you when you visit a web page?
A: The upper left quadrant of the page.  Not the bottom.

As an added note, just get over it.  It's nothing to sweat.

ry