On Mon, 13 Jun 2005, Thomas Bätzler wrote:

> It also used to be part of a Book/CD set called the Perl Bookshelf.
> AFAIK [_Perl Cookbook_ is] out of print but you might be able to pick
> it up at a used book store (or onlinle at ABEbooks) cheaply.

The first edition went out of print, but the second hasn't:

    <http://www.oreilly.com/catalog/perlckbk2/>

And AFAIK it has been part of each edition of the Perl CD Bookshelf,
including the current 4th edition:

    <http://www.oreilly.com/catalog/perlcdbs4/>

> Alternatively, if you want to learn about Perl style, check
> out Joseph N. Hall's Effective Perl Programming.

Or the forthcoming, more up-to-date _Perl Best Practices_:

    <http://www.oreilly.com/catalog/perlbp/>

Though in this case you'll have to wait until July or August for it to
be released, but I have no doubt that it'll be worth the wait.

--
Chris Devers