Version 0.5 is out.

Changes in this release:

- Added support for images - scaled to fit to the current cell
- Support multiple 'render_data' operations - you can keep passing new
data ( or new groups / fields / data )
- Added support for colour
- Added support for colour_func - a user-defined function to set the
colour based on the current data

I've also rearranged the website somewhat, tying together all 3 of my
projects:
http://entropy.homelinux.org/axis_not_evil/

Alternatively, PDF::ReportWriter is available from cpan.

Note that image support is extremely basic at present, and may change.
Currently, the image will be stretched to fit to the current cell. I
will soon be adding support for changing the size of the cell to fit the
image, among other scaling operations. If people have thoughts on the
best way to do this, now is the time to say so.

I've added some simple colour examples to the demo application ( demo.pl
in the source code ). I've yet to add an example of image use, but you
basically put the path to the image file in the $field->{picture} hash
... in this case, the contents of $field->{text} is ignored.

Dan