My perl program snas.pl uses SF:Logger.pm which is
available in /usr/local/sf/lib/perl/5.8.3/SF. I have
added this directory in the path (.cshrc and .tshrc).
I am running as root, and I get the cant locate
SF::Logger.pm error in $INC.

$INC contains usr/lib/perl5/5.6.1/i386_linux and some
more usr/lib/perl5/... directories

How can i alter this $INC. I tried using
use lib "/usr/local/sf/lib/perl/5.8.3/SF"; since I
found that this should work as per perl.apache.org
perl reference document.

meena