Scott,

You're trying to use an ampersand in your URL. Ampersands are special
characters in URLs so you must escape it if you want it to be passed as
the actual character instead of carrying the special meaning.

See http://www.december.com/html/spec/esccodes.html

On Fri, 2005-06-24 at 12:51 -0700, Scott Taylor wrote:
> Grr... Arg...
>
> Hello all,
>
> I'm working on my first Perl/CGI database app and run into a bit of a snag:
>
> http://myserver/lseid.cgi?LeaseOPID=A&DT89&theCmd=EditIt

replace the preceding line with:

http://myserver/lseid.cgi?LeaseOPID=A%26DT89&theCmd=EditIt

--