Hi all,

I encountered a really weird error while using perl script to search in a big XML/RDF file (225MB) in CGI.

I don't know what's wrong with it as the script works perfectly with a sample XML/RDF file (only 4K) which has the same format as the big one and their only difference is the file size. I attached the error msg below for your reference

Software error:
not well-formed (invalid token) at line 221, column 97, byte 12020 at C:/Perl/site/lib/XML/Parser.pm line 187

I have searched through perl-xml Q&A's and it seems that I did't have problems they listed such as incorrect quotations usage or incorrect encoding notations. So pls could anyone offer some suggestions?

many many thanks,

P.S. the xml file looks like this but with hundreds of <Topic/>
<?xml version='1.0' encoding='UTF-8' ?>
<RDF>
<Topic r:id="Top/Arts/Movies/Titles/1/10_Rillington_Place">
<link r:resource="http://www.britishhorrorfilms.co.uk/rillington.shtml"/>
<link r:resource="http://www.shoestring.org/mmi_revs/10-rillington-place.html"/> <link r:resource="http://www.tvguide.com/movies/database/ShowMovie.asp?MI=22983"/>
<link r:resource="http://us.imdb.com/title/tt0066730/"/>
</Topic>