Hi Ganesh,

Thanks for your time. I tried that but still its giving 'internal server
error'.
There were no unix paths in the httpd configuration file, i found windows
paths everywhere.
But at one place user directory is given as
UserDir "My Documents/My Website"

shall i comment this line? i've attached the configuration file.
please help.

Regards,
 Aditi