-> -----Original Message-----
-> From: Larsen, Errin M HMMA/Information Technology Department
->
-> Hi Dhanashri,
->

Thanks for responding Errin, but the question was from "Perl [EMAIL PROTECTED]"
, not from me! :)

-> tell us more about this 'APP'?  Windows or UNIX (or other)?  Is the -> 'APP'
a script itself?
exactly what i would like to know.

-> Also, have you checked out the File::Basename module?  Here is some code:
surely this will help if the APP is another perl scirpt..

> script is working fine If I am giving value to $path variable as a
> constant (C:\documents\test.p) but I do not how can get the value of
> $path which APP is passing to script?

question is not clear enough to me.. if posible could you send me the part of
code in ur APP where the perl script is called?

dhanashri