On Aug 12, Praveen Rajendra Babu said:

Below is a call to a sub-routine add_send_messages. This sub-routine in
turn calls others and ultimately an e-mail is sent via "sendmail". If
the third line is changed to:

Page Level Alerting Going Second One :: $page_name

i.e. moving the $page_name variable to the end, then an e-mail is not
sent, I have no clue, why is this way.

We can't tell, because you haven't shown us the code that DOES stuff with those arguments.

 Is there any specific syntax in passing argument values?

You're doing it fine.

--
Jeff "japhy" Pinyan         %  How can we ever be the sold short or
RPI Acacia Brother #734     %  the cheated, we who for every service