On Tue, 6 Sep 2005 16:12:35 +0800, "Jayvee Vibar" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
said:
> How do you name subroutine reference parameter in perl?
> Naming a local or pass by value is by simply using my ($param1, $param2)
> =
> @_ ;
> How about by reference? I think it would be harder if I'll be using
> $_[0],
> $_[1] direct method.
> Is it possible?
>
> Thanks.

Passing reference as parameter to subroutine is as easy as the normal
way.And,if u pass some types of parameter such as hash,array,or handle
to subroutine,using reference instead is more safer.
for example,such below code is right:

my (%hash,@array);
&sub_test(\%hash,[EMAIL PROTECTED]);

sub sub_test{
my ($hash_ref,$array_ref)[EMAIL PROTECTED];
my %hash=%$hash_ref;
my @[EMAIL PROTECTED];
do something...
  Jeff Pan