On Sep 14, Luinrandir said:

but what if I want to pass a var? then
$glob->($foo,$bar);
?????

But I still have no clue as to why this works... esp.
$glob->();

just looked in my book.. am I dereferencing a reference?

Basically, yes. $glob ends up being a glob, a reference to everything with that name (in your case, a reference to everything named 'HTML' in the Inn:: or Castle:: or Whatever:: class). When you do $foo->(...), you're saying that $foo holds a reference to a function, and you want to call the function. Since what's in $glob is a glob, a reference to every type (scalar, array, hash, etc.), we do $glob->(ARGS).

--
Jeff "japhy" Pinyan        %  How can we ever be the sold short or
RPI Acacia Brother #734    %  the cheated, we who for every service