On 9/24/2005 6:10 PM Manish Sapariya wrote:

Hi all,
I have some SHELL environment file which I need to get the variable from
and use it my perl script.

As I understand, the ENV hash will be populated using the environment of
the shell that I have executed the perl script from.

Is there any way for me to update the ENV hash by sourcing some other file
into my perl environment.

In summary I want equivalent or `source /root/.myrc` which will give me
all variable, the one which are overwritten by .myrc in my perl ENV hash.

perldoc Shell::Source

http://search.cpan.org/~pjcj/Shell-Source-0.01/Source.pm

HTH...

--