Even though the last email was funny I guess that is not what the person
asking the questions was after.
 On the other hand a little more detail than the statement: "It does not
work" would be very helpful. Things people usualy want to know when trouble
shooting is:

   - OS
   - Which version did you download
   - Where did you download it from
   - What did you try to make it work
   - Some example code or something along these lines
   - What error message are you getting

That would be very helpful for people with actualy helpful awnsers....